Monday, January 31

Private or Public Charity Watch

One of the best systems that is out there is the taxable income deductions given for nonprofit organization gifts. I don't know what Grassley is thinking, whether he is in league with the liberals who want to make the government in charge of all poor-aid or what, but I don't think he should change any laws governing nonprofits if it takes away incentive to give to them or makes it harder. We want less government welfare not more and nonprofits are the only thing that are going to make that happen.

"Senate Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, said in a statement that he 'noted with interest' the suggestions to change laws governing nonprofit groups and charitable donations."

My Way News

2 Comments:

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for naturalizer shoes and naturalizer shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your naturalizer shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon

Dream Builder said...

Great blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a business opportunity mlm exclusive lead site. It pretty much covers business opportunity mlm exclusive lead related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)