Monday, March 28

Rover Cloned

Got a dear doggy or kitty that just "passed away"? Now you might be able to clone Rover and bring him back to life--kind of.

It's a rather foolish pursuit. If you think you love your pet enough to spend 50,000 bucks to attempt to get the same pup, then you've got some WROOONG priorities. But unlike human cloning there are far fewer reasons to stop it.

The reason why I don't think it's wrong? Well, you see, I'm so progressive I'm willing to take a good hard look at some of the these ideas instead of calling them off the wall just because they are new *smiles*.

If we had to kill several thousand human babies to get a clone, forget it. But since this is only animals I would never encourage people to throw their money away to make a clone, but I don't think this is something that the state has to legislate.

Could we even clone a Mammoth? Sounds cool to me. I haven't seen any reason to object. How about you?

Via World Blog

0 Comments: