Monday, March 2

Wrong for me but right for government???

Nice try.

Of course, no discussion of life and dignity of the human person can be complete without discussing the important issue of abortion. My Catholic faith teaches me that all life is sacred, and personally I believe abortion is wrong. However, I disagree with the suggestion that criminalizing women and their doctors is an effective means of achieving the goal of reducing the number of abortions in our nation. There is another way. By working in support of the common good we can better protect human life and the dignity of all people.

But it seems they said the same thing about slavery. Can I personally believe that slavery is wrong but wouldn't EVER criminalize slave traders and slave owners let alone touch them with humane regulation?

Memo to Senate: Reject. 

0 Comments: